Please first disable the third party security software (anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall) to check the issue. If the issue persists without enabling this kind of software, please test the issue in Clean Boot. If the issue disappears in the Clean Boot environment, we can use a 50/50 approach to quickly narrow down which entry is causing the issue.
If the issue still exists in Clean Boot mode, please reset Internet Explorer 8 by the steps below:
Reset Internet Explorer 8
Note: the following steps will remove all of installed add-ons and reset IE to default settings. We need to reinstall the add-ons after resetting.
1. Click “Start”, type “inetcpl.cpl” (without quotation marks) into “Search” bar and press “Enter” to open the “Internet Options” window.
2. Switch to the “Advanced” tab.
3. Click “Reset…” to reset Internet Explorer settings.
4. Check “Delete personal settings” box and click “Reset” to confirm the operation.
5. Click “Close” when the resetting process is complete.
6. Close the Internet Explorer window and restart IE to check the issue.
For more information about how to troubleshoot the Internet Explorer 8 issue, please refer to the following article:
You cannot view, access, or load some Web pages when you use Internet Explorer 8
What is the result?
Also, you can try reinstall Adobe Flash Player by the steps below again to see if the issue occurs.
Reinstall Macromedia Flash Player
1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
2. Click Start, type “%SystemRoot%\system32\Macromed” (without the quotation marks) in the Search box and press Enter.
3. Right click the Flash folder, click Rename, type “Flash.old” (without the quotation marks) and press Enter.
4. Please go to the following link to download and install the latest Adobe Flash Player to your Desktop:
Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product’s performance or reliability.
Also, if your Windows 7 is x64 version, please refer to this website: Flash Player support on 64-bit operating systems